Woman Killed In Co Meath Crash

A woman has been killed in a two-vehicle collision in Co. Meath.

The crash happened around 9.30am on the Dunboyne side of Fairyhouse Cross. The woman who died is reported to be a 25-year-old.

The N3 is expected to remain closed for the rest of the afternoon.


Related Irish News Stories
Click here for the latest headlines.

08 January 2015
Woman Dies In Co Meath Crash
A woman has died in a road crash in County Meath this morning. The collision, between a truck and a car, happened on the Duleek to Drogheda Road at approximately 6am on Thursday. Another female passenger in the car has been taken to Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital with serious injuries.
16 August 2013
Woman Dies In Co Meath Road Crash
A woman has died in a road accident in Navan, Co Meath. A car and a moped crashed at Kilberry and the female driver of the moped, in her early 50s, was fatally injured. The collision occurred at around 9.30pm on Thursday night. The female driver of the car was not injured. The road has since been reopened.
15 October 2013
Driver Killed In Co Meath Road Crash
A man has died in a road crash in Co Meath, gardaí have reported. According to gardaí the 21-year-old was the driver of a car that hit a ditch on the Dunshaughlin to Dunboyne road at around 12.30am. It is understood that three other men and two women were also in the car and are being treated for injuries.
05 September 2016
Man Killed In Co Louth Road Crash
A man has died in a road collision in Co Louth. The single-vehicle crash occurred at Rassan on the Dundalk to Castleblaney Road at around 7am today, 05 September. The man was pronounced dead at the scene. The road has been closed and diversions have been put in place. Gardai are appealing for witnesses to contact them.
28 April 2014
Man Injured in Co Meath Shooting
A man has been injured in a shooting in County Meath. The attack happened at a house in Dowth, at approximately 9.45pm on Sunday. The victim was shot a number of times in the upper body and his leg. He is currently being treated at Our Lady of Lordes Hospital. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.